Potential Avenues for SWIV distribution

While the majority of our community was able to unlock their retroactive rewards, a minority was left unable to do so, with concerns of how much warning they were given, and the window that was provided.

While I dont necessarily agree that the window was too short, or that there was not warning in general (though we could always give additional community pings, and have pinned a warning), I do think that this gives us a great opportunity to target additional communities for onboarding, while ensuring these parties still have the chance to earn their own distribution.

The result would be that our most enthusiastic stakeholders are rewarded properly for their early participation and active unlocks, while other stakeholders are still given the opportunity to earn their rewards.

With this in mind, I would like to ask the community to brainstorm potential target bases for an additional distribution, as well as avenues for that distribution.

For example, our first drop targeted governance participants. In that vein, we included Aave, Compound, & Gitcoin voters.

Some initial ideas for both target communities as well as avenues for distribution:

Other potential target communities:

• large fixed-rate lenders
  • large rari lenders/borrowers
  • Swivel market participants
  • Yearn governance (with qualifiers)

Distribution:

• Simple unlock on our exchange (with reduced amounts)
  • Simple unlock on our exchange (with increased thresholds)
  • Non-qualified distribution (significantly diluted and vested)
  • Non-qualified distribution (significantly diluted and require participation in SSM)
  • Require ETH to claim and lock as liquidity for vesting period
  • A combination of any of the above
  • No distribution at all!
12 Likes

Please feel free to brainstorm! This is meant to be collaborative and your ideas will help decide how we move forward!

8 Likes

Thank you very much for paying attention to “latecomers” is very important to me.

I’m in favor of
Simple unlock on our exchange (with increased thresholds)

Guys, I appeal to all participants in this discussion
Thank you all for taking part and not staying away (it does not matter what side you are on and what you vote for)

In fact, in today’s world, it is very important to be heard, thank you all for listening

6 Likes

community matters…especially during the next Defi Era with strong competetion from SOL

2 Likes

I vote for the project. Because few places hear you now. I want to express my gratitude to Julian. He’s a professional.

1 Like

I’m in favor of

2 Likes

** Require ETH to claim and lock as liquidity for vesting period**

We need liquidity. Most of the people who unlock their rewards will go straight to selling.

2 Likes

In this condition, for example war and covid and …the real mean of DAO should show himself,because too many people have problem to be updated

8 Likes

I’m in favor of
and a given timeframe.

Beyond the timeframe, those unclaimed tokens will be given to the treasury for future purpose for the community.

2 Likes

the window was about a month, that’s more than enough. my vote * Require ETH to claim and lock as liquidity for vesting period

1 Like

Hi, I think we need to extend the distribution and compliance deadlines, and raise the thresholds, that would be fair to all members of the community. All members who contributed during the testnet phase should be given the opportunity to. I believe that everyone had different reasons why they have not traded the necessary volume to unlock their tokens, it’s necessary to give them this chance but at higher thresholds, it will not greatly hurt those who have already committed the necessary volume, and will keep in the community early participants who have not committed this volume and unlocked their tokens

4 Likes

Great . I agree with you . May be for any person already in list testnet and wanna unlock their token need trade on live

1 Like

There was to much time for that, so guys or thought that it won’t worth it or didn’t follow the project. I vote for “Require ETH to claim and lock as liquidity for vesting period”

As they are early contributors and they deserve to get their award.

Unlocking tokens with reduced amount is a good option as they didn’t pay attention to announcements.

Other good option in my option is unlocking with increased threshold.

Including other potential target community will give a boost to this project.

Rest, I’m ok with community decision. :muscle:

3 Likes

Mate!
no one has said that timeframe was not enough! we are saying that we did not hear anything about the timeframe as it had never been officially announced in the announcement channel! that is the problem!

7 Likes

Buddy!
no one has said that timeframe was not enough! we are saying that we did not hear anything about the timeframe as it had never been officially announced in the announcement channel! that is the problem!

7 Likes

I have a new suggestion
Unclaimed tokens can be checked
Members who didn’t claim tokens in the previous phase can claim their tokens in the new deadline
Finally the remaining tokens will be distributed among holders of SWIV tokens
Best Regards

6 Likes

In this condition, for example war and covid and …the real mean of DAO should show himself,because too many people have problem to be updated

6 Likes

First of all I’d say I’m so happy for being a member of a project that community votes matter in it and always people voice can be heard! so greatful.

so I think we need to provide a second chance for the people who did not know about the timeframe and that did not claim their tokens, when the second chance period is over the remaining unclaimed tokens go to the holders or community treasury for the projects future plans.

I guess this would be the best way to resolve this.

thank you.

6 Likes

Sir, hope you are having a great time!

so I noticed that you said people didn’t pay attention to announcements.
I’d say there had never been any announcements regarding the timeframe for unlocking the tokens. so I think that those who did not claim have the right and deserve a second chance for claimings.
here is what I think: Potential Avenues for SWIV distribution - #19 by Freelancingco7

6 Likes