Potential Avenues for SWIV distribution

I vote for “Require ETH to claim and lock as liquidity for vesting period”

So how more than 90% of users found out about deadline? From the first day I new deadline. And others new it. I think when you were looking for arguments you were searching for the message in announcement channel, but you had a month to search in the Swivels community. Everyone who was engaged knew deadline.
I think best decision if Julian wants to be mercy - let you lock and give liquidity. Because all guys were loosing money when tried to unlock tokens until deadline. And now you want to get tokens and to sell them during first opportunity, and drop the rates. I think it’s bad idea

1 Like

thanks for hearing the community.
i vote for Simple unlock on our exchange with same amount and thresholds as before. all community members should be the same.

9 Likes

Hello, I suggest unlocking 50% without trading!!!
Not everyone has money to trade, but at the same time every early-contributer help the project
The remaining50% to leave the development of the project!!!
I think the good idea

It is certainly not worth alienating a significant portion of the community over the initial distribution issue. It looks like we should have a vote between the most common options referenced in the discussion as follows. Both of these options continue to benefit the protocol (as was the case with unlocking the initial retroactive distributions).

• Simple unlock on our exchange
  • Require ETH to claim and lock as liquidity for vesting period

As for further communities to target to participate in our protocol in order to claim tokens we can consider a few of the following communities.

• Element users
  • Notional users

We can offer a nominal token amount which requires trading on our protocol to unlock in order to raise awareness and grow the community.

1 Like

Hello there.

The most important rule of a project discord server is that any important announcement should be in the announcement channel.

If you are agree let me know and we can go forward and talk more about it.

thanks.

9 Likes

I myself agree with you sir.

6 Likes

I completely agree. If anyone disagrees with your words, they should explain why there should be an announcement channel at all. It is clear that all important news and information should be included in it. and its not our fault .

6 Likes

It’s great that you care about what your community thinks

You know that there was not official for this topic (unlocking and…) and now it is very difficult to check every single chat in discord and every one has its engagements( different occupations and covid 19 and …), so people who did not realize the time of unlocking are not much different from people who have been, because both groups have tried to make the project better, and it is not fair to set any condition for these kind of people who did not realize that time.

My opinion is that it will be awarded in the same way as it belonged to the previous group, or if I want to choose from the announced choses, I choose this one * Simple unlock on our exchange (with increased thresholds) and thanks swivel team for this room and sharing our idea

best regard

5 Likes

krilegor8, i aggre with you

Dear friend
How did you find out that the person receiving the tokens was selling them at the first opportunity?
Your judgment is not fair! You are referring to 90% of the members who were aware. Are your statistics official? In addition, it is better for people who have hold tokens and support this product to participate in polls.
In any case, we are all here to gain a new experience.
Our writing should ultimately lead to the progress of the project, not just for personal gain.
With respect
Amir

6 Likes
6 Likes

Hi there, thank you for participating in the discussion, did know that those who could not unlock their tokens was just because they did not know they had to do it in a time frame?

7 Likes

I fully agree with this, all important information should be in the announcements!

5 Likes

When we have results we need notice to channel. Thanks

I have a much simpler proposal.
The tokens are distributed to people who have forgotten or have not been able to claim the tokens during that month, but blocked.
In this way, they will be able to participate and vote on the governance proposals, but without selling early, and thus remain attached to the project.
Simply, it would be necessary to create the unlock time frames.

1 Like

People who have not unlocked tokens express that they do not pay attention to the progress of the project
If so, why give another chance?
It is a good choice for liquidity

Your judgment, dear friend, is unfair
We all followed the product and we will follow it
If we did not follow this product, we would not be a member of its Discord server or we would not test its note carefully.

6 Likes

Hi all. I vote for a simple unlock on our exchange (with increased thresholds).

Thank you for giving latecomers a chance to be heard.

2 Likes

I support this option
-Simple unlock on our exchange (with reduced amounts)

Ask the team to give us a chance to those who didn’t unlock on time, in my personal situation, I participated in SWIV at a very early stage, it’s a pity that I reduced my attention later, when the first unlock list was released I The address of my interaction was not found, and then I unfortunately missed the second list release and missed the interaction again. This is really a very regrettable mistake!

1 Like