SWIV Token Liquidity Incentives

SWIV token launches next week, just hoping to see whether the team or community has any ideas for establishing an initial liquidity base?

Olympus Pro?

3 Likes

This is a great question with 3-10 looming!

First things first, we dont want to commit to any liquidity incentive scheme without the support of the community.

That said I actually also gave my opinion quite a bit on my ETHDenver panel: Liquidity Games - Panel featuring Andrew Thurman, Mounir Benchemled and more... - YouTube

My conclusion is that there are really a few directions you can go.

Either
A: Olympus Pro for some minor community building
B: Uniswap v3 alongside uniswap-v3 staker for maximal efficiency of emissions (at the cost of community building)
C: Traditional Uni v2 or Sushiswap LP program
D: Something like an incentivized charm or visor uni v3 deposit

Personally I think B is the way to go, but really would love to hear others thoughts on all this

1 Like

Oh by the way heres a reference to some issues PoolTogether had with their Olympus Pro program:

Iā€™d personally go with uni v3 , got used to it :blush:

Prefer option B.

Prefer option B.

I admit that I am not as experienced in technical details as the developer team. However, I would say that option B is more plausible since it sounds more familiar and sounds to have a lower risk.

B:Uni V3 start here

Although I fantasized about the first Binance :joy:

i choose B. Thank you very much !

would prefer option B.

I perfer planB! :blush:
And we can stake SWIV-ETH LP in uniswap to improve liquildity incentives.

follow the team!choose B!

Option B is better i guess less risky

Lol sounds like its pretty ubiquitous that we should be going with option B assuming approval!

Ill move this over to the proposal section and start up a snapshot so everyone can vote as they claim their tokens!

2 Likes